No products in the cart.
10) Power CIC (Completely-in-the-Canal) style aids are available so that even if your hearing loss is big, your hearing aid can still be small!
9) A very natural sound quality that doesn’t seem metallic or harsh.
8) Hands-free operation for most listening situations and environments!
7) Remote Control compatible so you can easily and discreetly adjust the volume or programming on the instruments, if needed.
6) “Smart” hearing aids that work exceptionally well in multiple listening environments
5) Binaural Coordination, so the hearing aids are able to “talk” to one another wirelessly and share information between the right ear and the left ear.
4) Non-telephone ear control: when one ear engages it’s auto telephone program, the other ear reduces or mutes the sound so that you are able to listen and concentrate to the speaker on the phone.
3) Discreet Mini-BTE (Behind-the-Ear) style hearing aids are powerful, small, and stylish.
2) The Bliss has the ability to connect with your cell phone, iPod, MP3 player, television, and computer so that you can stream sound directly into your hearing aids. Check those out HERE.
1) Speech Priority Noise Reduction which greatly impacts your ability to understand speech in noise.
Until next time,