Time to get more out of life!
Oticon More is the hearing aid with built-in intelligence to make more sense of sound.
A hearing aid designed to support your brain
Did you know that even with mild, untreated hearing loss, your risk of dementia can double? In a 25-year study, people with hearing loss, but not using hearing aids, had a higher risk of dementia. And since science shows that we hear with our brains and not our ears, having a hearing aid that supports your brain is all the more important.
More connections. More conversations. More life.
Staying connected to family and friends is more important than ever. With Oticon More, you also get a wide range of connectivity options for a high-quality listening experience in everyday situations so you can go through your day with more confidence and convenience.
- Direct streaming from iPhone® and select Android™ devices*
- Make hands-free calls from any smartphone or connect a remote microphone with ConnectClip
- Stream sound directly from your TV with Oticon’s TV adapter
- Use Oticon ON app for easy, discreet control over the hearing aid from your fingertips
Available in colors that will fit your style!
Made for a full day’s power, every day***
Superb sound quality with the style and groundbreaking features you want to enhance your life, all designed into one compact device. The new Oticon More miniRITE R is a discreet lithium–ion-based rechargeable style that provides a full day of battery life,** including streaming, after just three hours of charging. Better hearing and speech understanding in a variety of environments, with less effort and worry‑free rechargeability for more convenience. That’s Oticon More.
- No disposable batteries means less hassle and waste
- Quick recharge of 30 minutes for an additional six hours of power
***Lithium-ion performance varies depending on hearing loss, lifestyle and streaming behavior
Begin the process by calling 877-426-0687. We will facilitate your initial appointment that includes a complete hearing evaluation at no charge.
Included with every hearing aid purchase:
- Hearing Aid fitting
- 60-day evaluation period
- 1 year of follow-up service*
- 2-year supply of batteries, up to 128 cells per hearing aid**
- 3-year comprehensive warranty, including repair, loss and damage
* Routine services during 1st year are with original provider. Any services during the 1st year that are not administered by the original provider are subject to charges at the provider’s discretion
** A supply of batteries only available for non-rechargeable models